Hello friends,
Hope all of you are having good crafty time and enjoying yourselves..
I am up with another card to share with you all and this time, I am sharing a Christmas card Which I have made for Addicted to Stamps and More challenge- Christmas
Let's have a look at my card.
I usually like to keep my card white but this time I tried to experiment with bold and bright colors.
I used Poinsettia and Berries stamp and die bundle by Altenew. I stamped the images using different red distress inks and then die cut them out using coordinating dies. For background,I have used Deck Planks 3D embossing folder by Altenew, Lastly, I finished off my card with sentiment and adding some sequins.
I hope you like it and play along with us at Addicted to stamps and more
Happy Crafting!!

Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!