Addicted to Stamps and More #523- Birthdays


 Hello Everyone,

How are you all today?

It is time for new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge and the theme is super simple and most popular "Birthdays" .We all like to wish our loved ones on their Birthdays so why not make a card this time and send them. I personally lovvvvve to make birthday theme cards than any other,

Lets have a look at my card






For this card, I used Yippee stampset by Waffle Flower Crafts. Firstly, I stampsed those cute images of kids on Neenah Solar white cardstock and colored them using Ohuhu alcohol markers. I then fussy cut all the images. For background, I blended various distress oxide inks together to make colorful and added die cut panel which I cut using Stripes Cover die by Itsy Bitsy then I arranged all the fussy cut images on it using foam adhesive and lastly, added the sentiment.


I hope you like it and play along with us 


Happy Crafting!!




Comments