Addicted To Stamps and More - Any Occasion

 Hello Friends,


I am so glad to join Addicted to stamps and more challenge team. I used to play along with this challenge during my initial days of crafting and now I am joining this amazing team.

This time we have theme "Any Occasion". I have made an anniversary card. 

Let's have a look at it



I used "You and me" stampset by Stamplorations. I started with inkblending using Red Cardstock and Lumberjack plaid Distress ink. I stamped the image using Versamark ink and heat embossed it using gold embossing powder and colored it using same distress ink. I then fussy cut the image and adhered it on inkblended cardstock using foam adhesive. lasly, added some gold splatters and heart sequins.


Do play along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More

Happy Crafting !!!


Comments