You are one of kind!!

 


Hi Friends,

How are you all today?

I have a floral card to share with you all

let's have a look




For this card I used Direct to paper inking technique from Irresistible inking techniques lesson 1from AECP level 1
I used Winter roses stamp,Fashion monger dahlia stamp, Summer afternoon inkpads, Checkered squares embossing folder, all by Altenew.

I started with stamping the different layers of flowers using summer afternoon inks and then fussy cut the flowers.
I then die cut out the circle and embossed it using checkered squares embossing folder. I then used direct to paper inking technique to make the embossing stand out.
I then adhered the flowers and leaves on to the embossed circle and then mounted the panel on the white card  base using foam adhesive.
Lastly stamped the sentiment.
Hope you like it.

Happy crafting!!

Joining in







Comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! This is one of my go-to layouts LOL LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!