Thanks!!

 Hello Friends, 


This is my second post of the day and I am going to share a elegant floral card with you all.


Let's have a look






For this card, I used the technique called "Stencilling with dies" from AECP level 1- easy die cutting techniques.

I used Altenew Cube Cover die, Scripty Thanks die, Bitty bloom 3D die set and Warm gray ink cubes set.

At the first I used cube cover die to make a stencil out of paper, I then used the stencil and warm grey inks to make a beautiful background. I die cut out "thanks' using Scripty thanks die out of gold cardstock and adhered it on the stenciled background. I also used bitty bloom 3D die set and gold,vellum and black to make those elegant flowers and adhered them too. Lastly, pasted the entire panel on folded black cardstock.


I hope you like it!!

Comments

  1. Mugdha...what a fabulous color combination! Love it. The itty bitty roses are a perfect accent to your beautiful background. Thank you so much for joining and sharing at TIME OUT this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!