Celebrate!!!

 

Hello Friends,

I hope all of you having good crafty time!!

I am going to share two cards with you all today in two different posts.

Let's have a look at my first card





I made this card for,  Altenew Education Certification Programme level 1 : Celebration- Stencil techniques. I used technique called Stencil overlay. For this card I used Altenew Rainbow burst builder stencil set, Shades of purple ink cubes, Sweet sentiments die set and One -Go birthday greetings stamp set.
Firstly, I gave a watercolor wash to my Watercolor paper. After that I put the stencil over it and used inks from shades of purple set and water, I splattered some purple ink and gold paint. Finally added the sentiment.

I hope you like it. 


Comments

  1. I absolutely love the way this one turned out!! Incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!