AAA Birthday Challenge#41- Mood Board

 

Hello Friends,

How are you all today?

It's time for new challenge at AAA Birthday and this time we have a Moodboard for you. 


                                                      

 

Now,Let's have a look at my take on the theme







For this card,I used "Warm wishes" stampset by Craftyscrappers and combined it with "Mice day to celebrate" stampset by MFT. I stamped all the images and colored them all using zigs real brush pens and fussy cut them. For background,I used Tiny check 6x6 paper pad by MFT. I adhered all the fussy cut images using foam adhesive. For sentiment,I used Scripty Birthday die by Lawn Fawn.

I hope you like it!!

For this challenge we have very talented Katrina as our guest designer,to see her make and creations by our fabulous DTs,please head over to AAA Birthday blog.

Thank you for stopping by





Comments

  1. The hedgehogs are so sweet and I love how your banner flags pick up on the colours of the wool from the moodboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, and those little hedgehogs are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love hedgehogs your card is a real winner xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this new release! Love your thanks cards! 😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!