Crealies - Framed Thank you card

 

 Hello all, Mugdha here 

Today I am going to share a simple yet different Thank you card using Crealies new release products.

Lets have a look




For this card , I started with die cutting out two birds using different shades of blue cardstock and Partzz  dies no.53.  I also die cut out the branch using brown cardstock and Silhouetzz dies no.9. I arranged all the elements of the bird together and adhered the branch as well as birds on white card base. I stamped the flowers using yellow,orange inks and Bits & Pieces stamp no.255, Flowers 27. To create a frame around the birds, I used die no.83 Rectangle with small circles. Finally, I used Text die no.1 Thanks for the sentiment.

I hope you like it!!

I have used following Crealies Products
 
Crealies Stamps/Stampel

Crealies Dies/ Stansen







 

Comments