Floral cards using Altenew Stamps


Hello Friends,


How are you all today? I was on small vacation with my kid as we have summer holidays here. Now, I am back and catching up with everything. I wanted to make card for AECP programme as soon as I took the classes but couldn't do it and so I sat down yesterday and I made two cards 


Lets have a look at one of them








For this card, I used Gardenia Duo stamp and Red Cosmos Crisp Dye Ink Mini cube set. I started with stamping first layer using Frosty Pink ink and then stamped the second layer using Coral berry ink. I then fussy cut the flowers and arranged them using foam adhesive.I also used a mini stamp called Billowing blossoms stamp set. I stamped the flower using yellow ink and the leaves using green ink. Lastly, Stamped the sentiment from Gardenia Duo stampset.

I hope you like it!


Happy Crafting!!











 

Comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Mugdha!! The colors, the layout, and the photography! Excellent!! Thank you for submitting your beautiful work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Mugdha. Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!