Crealies- Floral encouragement card

 


Hello Friends,

Mugdha here and today I am going to share floral encouragement card with you all.

Lets have a look

                               



For this card, I used Set of 3 no.65, Duo Dies no.63, Duo Dies no.63a,
to make those distressed flowers and leaves. I die cut out the flowers and leaves and blended Riped persimon and Mowed lawn distress inks, I then dipped the flowers and leaves die cuts into water and then distressed the edges using back of paint brush. I then arranged all the big and small die cuts of flower and used half pearls for the centre. I die cut out the inverted scallop panel using Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no.123 and lastly added the sentiment using Alfies diesset no.4 and black cardstock.

I hope you like it!!

I have used following Crealies Products

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

                          

                             

     

Comments