AAA Birthday Challenge #37- Let's Party



Hello Everyone,


How are you all today?


Today is the first Monday of the month which means it's time for new challenge at AAA Birthday


This time the theme is "Lets Party".. so cool isn't it?




Lets have a look at my take on the theme




I used Sun rays stencil and Spun sugar,Shade lilac and Wilted Violet distress inks as well as the glimmer paste to create the fun background. I used Yippee Stampset by Waffle Flower, I stamped all the cute images and colored them with alcohol markers. I then fussy cut all of them and arranged around the sentiment in circular manner. Sentiment is from Limo ride stampset by Waffle flower.

I hope you like it!!

Our Guest designer for this challenge is very talented Meghan, to see her card and fabulous makes by our DTs, please head over to AAA Birthday blog.

Happy Crafting!!





Comments

  1. that looks like a fun party and fab card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and happy card. Love all the little ones spinning around and enjoying themselves.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!