Guest Designing at Your Next Stamp- Day 2

 

Hello Friends,

I am going to share my second card as a guest designer at Your Next Stamp

I have made a simple Interactive card (Rocker card)

Lets have a look



I used Spring smiles stamp set for this card, I stamped the cute images on watercolor paper and colored them using Zigs real brush pens. I then fussy cut all the images. I took a Circle die and cut out the circle from white cardstock and folded it to make a semicircle. I then die cut out one more circle and used yellow ink by Craftscrappers and clouds stencil to make Cloudy background. I also die cut out the grass and adhered it and all fussy cut images using foam adhesive. Lastly, heat embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder.

I hope you like it!!

You can check below to see my Rocker card in action.






Thank you for stopping by.


Comments