Encouragement cards using Tubby craft New Release

 Hello Friends,

   Mugdha here and today I am going to share two Encouragement cards which I made using Tubby Craft New release.

Lets have a look at them one by one




For this card, I used Mice day stampset and Lemon Yellow, Tangy Orange,Imperial red, Chocolate brown, Aqua blue Dye ink pads. At first, I stamped the super cute images on paper and colored them with alcohol markers and then fussy cut them all. Next, I blended Tangy orange,Lemon Yellow and Imperial red inks to get a bright sunny sky background. I then blended Aqua blue ink and die cut out using waves die. I also used Chocolate brown ink and die cut it out using hills die. Lastly, I adhered all the fussy cut images and die cut panels using Foam adhesive and stamped the sentiment on strip of paper which is from same stampset.

Lets move on to my next card



For this card, I used Plane flying stampset and Aqua blue dye inkpad. I started with stamping the image and colored it with alcohol markers. I then fussy cut the image. 
Next, I die cut out a rectangle panel and blended some aqua blue ink, I also die cut out Clouds. After that I adhered all the fussy cut images and die cut panels on ink blended background and stamped the sentiment which is from same stampset.

I hope you like my cards.

Thank you for stopping by

Happy Crafting!!

Comments