DT Inspiration for Crealies

 


Hello Friends,

Mugdha here, Today I am going to share a Floral tag with you all

Lets have a look




For this Colourful Tag, I used Crealies pigment Colorzz and Floral stamp no.01.  Crealies Pigment Colorzz are so vibrant and beautiful,I started with applying water to watercolor paper and added little bit of water to different pigment colorzz, I then created colorful background using paintbrush for my Tag. I then die cut it out using Crealies Card no.88 (Mini Slimline H Double stitch die) Next, I stamped the Floral stamp no.1 and fussy cut it and mounted it on my colorful background using foam adhesive. Then I used Gold Pigment color and splattered it on the tag. Lastly,I added the sentiment.


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!!


I used following Crealies Products

Crealies Dies/Stansen :

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels

Crealies Mix Media

 




Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!