Crealies Design Team- Hello Card

 

Hello Everyone,

 I am so happy and excited to join Crealies design team. I absolutely love Crealies products and looking forward to share projects using them. Today, I am here to share my first project with you all. 

Lets have a look.



I used newly released floral stamp called A Perfect Match stamp no.3 I stamped the beautiful image on watercolor paper and colored it with Zigs real brush pens. I then die cut the image using Matching dies. I die cut out the black and white panels using Crealies Mini slimline H double stitch die and adhered the florals onto it using foam adhesive. Lastly, I pasted entire panel on white card base and used some half pearls to finish off my card.


I hope you like my cards!!

Crealies Dies / Stansen:
Cardzz no. 88
A Perfect Match no.3
  
Crealies stamps / Stempels:
 A Perfect Match no.3

 
 
plaatje PM



Thank you for stopping by!!

Happy Crafting!!

Comments