Floral Valentine Cards- DT Inspiration for Tubby Craft

 


Hello Everyone,

 Valentine Day is around the corner and everyone must have started preparing for some surprise gifts for their loved ones. I have two Floral valentine card inspirations for you all.


Lets have a look at them one by one




                  


For this card, I used  the beautiful and versatile ,Swirls and florals stamp set by Tubby Craft. I stamped the images on watercolor paper and colored them with zigs markers. I then fussy cut all the images. I stamped the sentiment which is from the same stamp set at middle right corner of my card panel and arranged all the fussy cut images around it. Lastly, I added few embellishments to finish off my card.



Now let's move onto my next card






For this card, I used Layered Roses stamp set, This stamp set includes the outline as well as the layering stamps. I used only outline stamp, I stamped the image on watercolour paper and colored them with Brustro watercolors. I then fussy cut the images and arranged them around the die cut circle. I stamped the sentiment which is from same stamp set on a strip of paper and adhered it using foam adhesive. Lastly, added few dew drops to finish off my card.


Thank you for stopping by!!


Happy Crafting!!

Comments