NEW YEAR CARDS- DT Inspiration for Tubby Craft

                                                            Hello Friends,

How are you all? 

Today I am going to share two cards with you all. This year went so fast and here we are at the threshold of 2021 and all set to welcome 2022.


Lets have a look at my first card




I used Butterfly stencil and Light pink, Hot pink, Lilac purple ,Imperial red and Aqua Blue inks by Tubby craft. I placed the stencil on white cardstock bit diagonally and blended the inks. I used Celebrate die cut and Stamped the sentiment from the Stampset Christmas animals by Tubby craft.


Now lets move onto my Second card





For this Big card, I used Adorable Runner stampset , Zero decade stampset and Talking two stampset. I stamped all the images and colored them using alcohol markers. I then fussy cut all the images and arranged on slimline card. For the sky I used Aqua blue ink and lastly, stamped the sentiment from Christmas Animals Stampset.



Thank you for Stopping by

Wish you all a very Happy New Year!!!




Happy Crafting!!

Comments