AAA Birthday Challenge #30 - A Slimline Card

 

Hello Friends, 

How are you all today? Hope you had a great weekend.

It's first Monday of the month that means it's time for new challenge at AAA Birthday. This time we have a theme which is quite popular now a days and my personal favourite too. "Slimline".

            So, We want you to make Slimline Birthday projects for this challenge.

                                               

Our Sponsor for this challenge is fabulous Alex Syberia who is offering $10 Gift certificate to the winner. 


Lets have a look at my card



             I used  Dog rose slimline panel digi stamp by Alex Syberia. I colored the image using Karin brush markers. I used Birthday die by little birdie. I then pasted the whole panel on maroon card panel and then adhered it to white folded card base.


                                                              I hope you like it!!

Our Guest designer for this challenge is very talented and my dear friend Ishani, to see what she has created and cards by other fabulous DTs, Head over to AAA Birthday Blog.

                                                              Happy Crafting!!

                                           

Comments

  1. The most gorgeous colouring Mugdha and I love the rounded corners on your mat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty flowers and beautifully colored too. fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the previous comment, I thought it was Ishani's card, our guest designer... :) But your card is really stunning! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!