AAA Birthday Challenge #29 - Not a Card.

 

Hello Friends,

How are you all today?


It's time for new challenge at AAA Birthday and this time the theme is ''Not a Card". Isn't it fun? 

                                                   

Lets have a look at my take on the theme


I made a cute Birthday tag using cupcake die and expression die by Paper smooches. I used Birthday die by lawn fawn as sentiment.

I hope you like it!!

Out guest designer for this challenge is very talented Marieke , To see her take on the theme and the projects made by other DTs , Head over to AAA Birthday Blog.

Happy Crafting!!



Comments

  1. aww they looks so yummy and colourful, great tag could be a bookmark too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cupcakes look very tasty :) Love them! Valérie (DT AAA Birthday)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!