AAA Birthday Challenge -#27- Use an Embossing folder

Hello Crafty friends,


We have another fun challenge at AAA Birthday and this time the theme is "Use an embossing folder" . I like to use embossing folders for my cards. 

                                               



Lets have a look at my card


I used embossing folder from my stash and Beautiful magnolia stamp by The Ton stamps. I used sentiment thanks diecut by Altenew.

I hope my card inspired you to play along.

Our Guest designer for this challenge is Very talented Debbie. To see her make and creations by the fabulous DTs, Head over to AAA Birthday Blog.

Happy Crafting!!




Comments

  1. Very pretty. The blue with yellow flowers is a great combination. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Mugdha :) Love the embossed panel and the flower pop :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!