Just Because !!

 

Hello Friends,


How are  you all today? It's been a while since I posted here, I kinda lost my mojo few days back but after taking break for while I am back, though I could not post here, I am posting my creations regulaely on Instagram..You can check here


Today I am going to share a CAS vintage card. Lets have a look




I used Framed Oriole stamp by STAMPlorations. I used Brustro watercolors for the background and then stamped this beautiful image of Oriole bird. I then splattered some black color as I wanted a vintage look to my card.

I hope you like it!!

Happy Crafting!!

Joining in









Comments

  1. I love the beautiful watercolour background framing the bird stamp and perfect choice of colours for the colour twist too! Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully artsy! Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!