Newton's Nook Designs - Guest Designer

  


        Hello Friends,


I am so happy and excited to be Guest designer at Newton's Nook Designs for the month of April. I love Newton's nook stamps and super excited to share fun projects using Newton's Nook products this month. 

                                  


Lets have a look at my card







I used Newton Celebrates stamp set , I stamped all the cute images and colored them using Zigs real brush pens. For background I used Slimline masking circle and squares stencil set and Wilted violet as well as Picked raspberry distress inks. I then adhered all the fussy cut images using foam adhesive and also added some confettis using Balloon shaker die. Lastly, added the sentiments which are from the same stampset.

Thank you for stopping by

Happy Crafting!!



                        

Comments