Adventure!!

 


Hello Friends!!  Happy Sunday!


Weekend is always productive for me in terms of making cards. Today I am going to share a cute adventure card. 

lets have a look





                         I used Adorable adventure stamp by MFT . I stamped the different images and colored them using zigs real brush pens. I fussy cut all the images. I die cut out a circle and blended distress ink to make sky and grass background. I then adhered all the images using foam adhesive. I scored some lines on white card panel and adhered the die cut circle on it.


                                                          I hope you like it!!


                                                                  Joining in


                                                   MFT Wednesday sketch challenge

                                                              



Comments