AAA Birthday Challenge #24 - Shaped Card

 

 Hello Friends,


How are you all today? It's the first Monday of the month that means It's the time for new challenge at AAA Birthday. This time the theme is "A Shaped card".

                                                       


 Lets have a look at my take on the theme


                             







I used Woodland littles stamp by Hello Bluebird. I used Craftyscrappers yellow and orange ink , Brushed corduroy distress ink for background. I colored the images with zigs real brush pens and adhered them using foam adhesives. I die cut out two circles and scored one circle at the top and adhered it to the another circle die cut from backside to make circle shaped card to keep the front circle shape intact. I then arranged all the elements together and lastly, added the sentiment, I also stamped the sentiment "From the gang'' inside the card.

I hope you like it!!

Our Guest designer for this month is amazingly talented Trina, to take a look at her card and the fabulous inspirations by other DTs, head over to AAA Birthday blog.

Thank you for stopping by

Happy Crafting!!

Comments

  1. Such a cute scene you've created on that little round shaped card, well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a sweet and adorable scene. Love the autumnal feel of the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!