Happy Birthday!!

 

          Hello Friends,


          Happy Sunday!!


        The weekend was bit productive for me as I managed to make few cards, I am going to share two of them with you all today,


Lets have a look





I always struggle to use pattern papers in my card so I decided to challenge myself, I was inspired by my friend, Silivia Galloni's card. She is a n Amazing cardmaker and I am a big fan of her cards.
I used Hay there stamp by Lawn fawn and Pattern paper by Craftreat.

                                                                  I hope you like it!
                                                        
                                                                 Happy Crafting!!


                                                                      Joining in
                                                            LAwnfawnatics Challenge

                                                            


Comments