Colors of Life

 


Hello Friends



 How are you all today?



 I am so excited to share my colorful card with you all today Which I made using digital stamp Sketched florals-2 from February release. You can check the fabulous February and March releases here

 





  

Key Ingredients:

      Sketched Florals stamp -2

 

Steps:

 

       Take a print of Sketched florals on watercolor paper two times

       Color them using zigs real brush pens, I used mix of colors.

       Fussy cut the colored flowers.

       For background use markers and water for dripping effect.

       Arrange the fussy cut images using foam adhesive.

       Stamp the sentiment


Supplies:

            Brustro Watercolor paper

       Zigs real brush pens

       Tim holtz scissors

       Paint brush

       Paper trimmer

 

 

I hope you like my colorful card. Thank you so much for Stopping by.

 

 

Comments