Valentine Cards - DT Inspiration for Tubby Craft

  Hello Friends.

Mugdha here ,I hope all of you are having a great crafty time.

As Valentine day is around the corner , I have two love cards to share with you all. 

Lets have a look at my first card.



I have made this slimline card using Tubby craft new release Layered Roses stamp set
and Light pink, Hot pink, lawn green and Emerald inks. I started with stamping the outline of the layered rose with Hot pink ink and then stamped another layer using Light pink ink. I used only two layers of the stamp. I stamped the leaves in same fashion using lawn green and emerald green ink .I then fussy cut all the images. I took a slimline card panel and arranged all the fussy cut images using foam adhesive. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set on a strip of paper and adhered it in the middle ,lastly added  few sequins to finish off my card.


Lets have a look at my second card 






I used Couple hugs stamp and newly released Balloon stencil and  Hot pink and light pinks inks.
I stamped the cute couple image on a watercolor paper and colored it using zigs real brush pens. For background, I used Balloon stencil and hot pink and light pink inks. I then adhered the fussy cut image of the couple using foam adhesive and lastly, added the sentiments which are from same stamp set.

Here is the close up of my card
 



I hope you like them.

Thank you for stopping by

Happy Crafting.

Comments

  1. These are both beautiful cards Mugdha! The roses card is very pretty but it's the second one that's really captured my heart! What a dynamic duo and what a beautiful background of misty looking heart balloons! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!