Floral card using Digi images by VARADA SHARMA

    

     Hello everyone, 

     I hope all of you had a great weekend! 

   Today I am going to share a card where I used Digital stamp

   designed by Varada Sharma

This month Varada has launched six beautiful floral stamps sets under the series “Fantastic florals” all the stamps are stunningly gorgeous and beautifully illustrated.  I used “Pocket full of roses” stamp for my card.

Let's have a look




 

 

 

i)I took a print of a beautiful rose stamp on watercolour paper and coloured the images using zigs real brush pens. 

ii)I then fussy cut the coloured image and Die Cut out a heart 

iii)I then stamped the sentiment on heart die cut and adhered it on the white card base using foam adhesive.

iv)I then adhered the fussy cut image of rose using foam adhesive tape.

 


                                                   Thank you for stopping by

 

 

                                     




Comments