Don't Grow Up!!

 


Hello Friends,


How are you all today?


My weekend was very productive and I was able to make so many cards. I was finding it difficult to manage the time between all the household chores and work and was not able to craft. So, I decided to plan my cards, yes! you heard it right. from last two weekends, I just stamp all the images from the stampsets which i want to use in my cards, then I color all the images at a time and then fussy cut all the images while watching TV or listening to the music. Then I start putting my cards together one by one. It saves a lot of time and I can manage to make two to three cards together.

 here is one of the cards which I made, Lets have a look




I used Cool cats stamp by Your Next Stamp, I stamped the cool cats and colored them using zigs real brush pens. I then fussy cut the images and die cut out the hearts from a pattern paper. I took slimline card panel and adhered all the heart die cuts, I then mounted the cats using foam adhesive. I stamped the sentiment "Don't grow up" on a tag and used a pink twine to hold it.

I hope you like my card!

Happy Crafting!!

Joining in





Comments