I am DEEPLY in love with you!

 

Hello Friends,


I hope all of you are having a great time!


I am going to share a underwater scene card today and I am so pleased the way it turned out.


Lets have a look at it



I used You are Sublime stamp by Lawn fawn. I stamped the images on watercolor paper and colored the images with zigs real brush pens. I then fussy cut all the images. I used Salty ocean and mermaid lagoon inks for the background and adhered all the fussy cut images using foam adhesive, lastly added the sentiment.

Here is the close up




I hope you like it

Happy Crafting!!

joining in







Comments

  1. Love your adorable underwater scene! It's adorable and packed full of fun! Thanks for participating in this Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!