Wishing you a Beautiful day!!

 

Hello Everyone,


How are you all today?


I am going to share a Fall themed card today. I recently bought few lawn fawn stamps but did not get time to play with them, also I was missing making scene cards, so I thought to make one.

Lets have a look at my card




               I started blending Green, Yellow, orange and brown Tubby Craft inks. After the blending was done and panel got dry, I debossed it using Lawn Fawn Stitched woodgrain die. I used Bicycle built for you stamp by Lawn Fawn and colored the images using Zigs real brush pens. I also added a die cut tree and leaves. Who wouldn't love to bike around during fall season?

                                                                I hope you like it!

                                                                Happy Crafting!!


                                                                   Joining in 

                                                       Lawn fawn Challenge #86

                                                           



Comments

  1. Such a beautiful fall card! I love your Amazing bg and Lovely take on the mood board! Thank you so much for playing along with us and for sharing your talent at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooooow!! this is sooooo sweet!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the rich colors!! and your coloring is beyond compare!! so pretty! thank you SO much for playing along with the Fall/Halloween challenge with Lawn Fawnatics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply oozing Autumn and love this cute little scene. Thanks so much for playing along at Uniko this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sweetest Autumn scene!
    Thanks for joining us at Uniko this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous - love that background!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!