AAA Birthday Challenge #17 - Animals and Critters

  Hello Friends,

 

It's time for new challenge at  AAA Birthday and this time we want you to create Birthday cards which include Animals and critters. sounds fun right? 


                                                 


Lets have a look at my card


                                              




I used Wild for you stamp by Lawn Fawn and colored the images using zigs. I fussy cut all the images and foam mounted them.for background I used Stiched woodgrain die by lawn fawn.

Our guest designer for this challenge is very talented Maaike, to see her card and amazing inspirations by other DTs . head over to AAA Birthday blog.

I hope you like it!!

Happy Crafting

Joining in




Comments

  1. Those are some well behaved critters in the jungle, great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this card Mugdha, so jolly and bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely jungle scene Mugdha. Love those wild animals.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!