Scootin' by to say hello!






 Hello Friends,

This is my second post of the day and as mentioned in the earlier post I am going to share another card with you all which I made using my all time favourite stamp "Newton scoots by" by Newton's nook designs.

Lets have a look at my card




Whenever we think of summer we always think of beaches, ice creams and all but I have very different memories of summer when i was kid. I live in small town and we don't have beach at our place but we do have a lake and we used to go there to hang out in the summery evening. So, I thought to incorporate my childhood memory in this card.

I hope you like it!!

Happy Crafting!!

Joining in



Comments

  1. This is absolutely the cutest scene! You always create the cutest scooter cards! The little baseball cap is a great addition as is the pond. So glad you create this fab card for the Inky Paws Summer Theme Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is super cool idea! Love all the details in the background. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Diane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!