Thanks a bunch!!



Hello friends,

I am going to share a floral card today and this card is very special for me beacause i have tried no line watercoloring for the first time in this card. I am happy with the way it turned out.

Lets have a look



I used Hello Sunshine stamp by Hero arts. I stamped the flowers using Antique linen ink and used Zigs real brush pens for coloring. Sentiment is from same stampset.
I loved trying no line watercoloring and i think i have shed my fear for it.

Lets have a closer look at it




Hope you like it!!

Happy Crafting!!

Joining in












Comments

  1. You did a great job at no line water colouring and that really is an art. Love the colours and the design. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful, and hard to believe it's your first attempt at no line watercolor. A beautiful job. Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!