AAA Birthday Challenge #13- Things with the wings


Hello friends,

It's time for another fun challenge at AAA Birthday Challenge and this time the theme is "Things with the wings".


Here is my take on the challenge


I did inkblending using various distress inks and used a butterfly frame die and lastly added some embellishments. I did not add sentiment in the front but i stamped it in the inside of the card.

Our guest designer for this challenge is very talented Enna . To take a look at her card and fabulous inapirations by rest of the DTs
Visit AAA Birthday blog Here

Hope my card inspires you to play along.

Happy crafting

Comments

  1. Love your use of colours that match the AAA Birthday graphic. Gorgeous card Mugdha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright, colourful background, I would never think to put white die cuts on top but it works so well. I love it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!