You are part of my gang!!


Hello friends,

How are you all today?

I am going to share another card with you all.

Lets have a look


I used gull gang stamp by  Create a Smile stamps. I love this cute versatile stamp so much. For bacground i used Arctic ink by craftyscrappers. I colored the images of gull using zigs and fussy cut them. I then pasted them on the ink blended background. I used my white pen to add details. I then adhered another gull and wooden block images on a vellum and foam mounted it. I then adhered entire panel on craft carrdstock such a way that ot looks like a sea shore


Lets have a closer look




Hope you like it!!

Joining in






Comments

  1. Oh yeah great card, thanks for sharing at create a smile stamps challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a great take on the sketch! Love this gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with Create a Smile Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! These gulls are the cutest! Thank you for playing along with the Create a Smile-challenge and sharing your card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!