Congrats!!



Hello friends,


How are you all today?

I am sharing a floral card today. I decided to make a card with minimal supplies as i used to do in my earlier days of crafting.

Lets have a look at my card




I stamped flowers from Beautiful blooms lll stampset by Uniko on craftreat polka dot pattern paper and fussy cut them. I die cut out a circle from stripes pattern paper and adhere it on white cs, I then foam mounted the flowers and sentiment diecut.

I hope you like it!!

Happy Crafting!!

Joining in






Comments

  1. Such a pretty combination, your dotted flowers and striped circle! Minimal supplies with maximum impact! Thank you for playing along at Uniko!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!