Life looks beautiful on you!!


Hello Friends,

Hope you all are having a great time!

Recently i got my prize from stamplorations. I love their stencils of pretty faces of girls since i saw them and i was on cloud nine when i got them in my hands. yesterday i found some time to get my hands on it and made a card.

Lets have a look


I used Black soot distress ink and some die cut flowers and butterflies for my card and a beautiful sentiment. and tadaaa my card was ready.

Hope you like it!!

Happy Crafting!!

Joining in



( Item in my wardrobe - Hat)


( I used my favourite technique stenciling)








Comments

  1. Simply beautiful stenciled pretty face, Mugdha. Love how you embellished her with the pretty flowers and butterflies. So pleased you joined us at CAS Stencil. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sophisticated and dramatic. Lovely card. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is a stunner-so glam and adore the red lips! Gorgeous yellow flowers! Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes - I love that stencil too Mugdha! what a lovely card you created adding the flowers, butterflies and red lips! thanks for joining us at CAS Stencil! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous stencilled image, love the pops of colour from the embellishments too, thankyou for playing along at CAS Stencil, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super how you used just a few accents; that makes this card so stylisch and beautiful! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS card! Gorgeous stamp and embellishments. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aren't the face stencils so fun? I played with one of them just yesterday. I love how you added the pop of color with the embellishments. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you embellished the face stencil with the flowers and butterflies. Thanks for joining the STAMPlorations stencil challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for taking the time to join in with the STAMPloration CAS card challenge, your card is so cute :) STAMPgirl Terri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!