I had the best time !!


Hello Friends,

Sharing my third card now.  I always like to incorporate some thought in my card. As the Valentine's day is approaching, i thought what if someone is going on a date and wants to say "Love you'' to his or her one and only. He or she might use this card..lol..


Lets have a look
ted

I used Tick Tock stamp by Paper Smooches. I love all the cute images of watch and clock. I heat embossed all the images on white cardstock with white embossing powder. I then started blending distress inks. I die cut out two hearts from vellum, On one i stamped the sentiment which is from same stampset and on another one i adhered love you diecuts. I love the way vellum hearts took the three different colors from distress inks and are looking perfect Valentine hearts..lol.

Hope you like it too.

Happy Crafting!!

Joining in








Comments

  1. I love the emboss resist technique and the colors you used! Thank you for playing along with us for the Paper Smooches Anything Goes Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!