I Cherish Our Friendship


Hello Friends,

I am going to share another floral card now. I always like to experiment with my cards and learn new things. In this card i tried Messy Watercoloring.

Lets have a look


I used Originally organic additions stamp by Uniko. I heat embossed the image with white embossing powder on smooth white cardstock. I then started coloring with zigs directly on paper and then merged the colors with water. Lastly, Splattered some color.

Here is the closer look


Hope you like it!!

Happy Crafting!!

Joining in










Comments

  1. A stunning example of Uniko goodness here and fabulous colouring! thanks for joining our Uniko challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful! Thanks for joining in with the STAMPlorations Theme and Photo Challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back here to thank you for playing at UNIKO !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, the white embossing and colourful watercolour look fantastic! Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an elegant card and perfect for our January theme and photo prompt challenge over at STAMPlorations. Thanks so much for joining us xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, congrats on your success at Stamplorations. Very well deserved xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your messy watercoloring on this beautiful Uniko stamp looks amazing!
    So - yes I like it! :-)

    Thanks for sharing your creativity in our Uniko Challenge #57.
    Kind Greetings from Wiebke (Uniko Brand Ambassador Team)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!