AAA Birthday Challenge #9 - Shaker card



Hello friends,


It's time for another fun challenge at AAA Birthday and this time we want you to make Shaker cards.

 Lets have a look at the theme

                                                 

                                                   

Here is my take on the theme

                                               

I used some bold colors for my card . I dry embossed the black cardstock panel and used shaker elements by Craftyscrappers. I used Birthday cutaway by Winnie and Walter.

I hope you like it and play along wih us.

Visit AAA Birthday blog for more inspirations from our talented DTs and fabulous Guest designer.

Happy Crafting!!

Comments

  1. So dramatic in the black and hot pink. Love it Mugdha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!