Merry Christmas!!


Hello Friends

How are you all today?

I am going to share a quick CAS Christmas card today. When i come to know about the Made in 5 minutes challenge,I knew this challenge is for me..lol. because, Having a toddler around, you do have to make a card in 5 minutes. I decided to make this card while my son was playing on his own.

Lets have a look at it


At first, I took Circle diecut and used it as a mask,then I used Craftyscrappers Blue and purple inks and blended them to make night sky,I then splattered some white paint and used heat gun to dry it out. I then stamped the silhouette Reindeer and Santa image and sentiment. and tadddaa my card was ready. 
I hope you like it!!

Happy Crafting!!




















Comments

  1. wow Mugdha can you do a lot in 5 mins-this card would have taken me so long-all the techniques you have used really make this such a wonderful Xmas scene and still so very CAS-I adore the way you used the white to add a more starry sky! Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Mugdha! Love your design and colour choices. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sky is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Cas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Love your night sky. Thank you for playting along with the Perfectly CAS Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful card! Love it! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Just love the colors and the one-third design. Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations CAS Card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just LOVE this card. I love the way your moon is set off the enge and youe gorgeous sky. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeh, congrats for being our winner at Time Out...from over 200 entries....so pleased for you-sww blog for details xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHAT?? You made this gorgeous card in five minutes? I would have taken five hours and still have nothing nearly as stunning as yours! Echoing the others: this is awesome! Thrilled you shared this in the STAMPlorations gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much fro joining in with the STAMPlorations CAS card challenge, I love you card. STAMPgirl Terri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!