You are Magical!!


Hello Everyone,

How are you all today?

Magic and Unicorns are closely related. I was thinking from so many days to ink up the Magical Unicorn stamp by MFT and this time,finally I did. I was inspired the Wednesday MFT sketch Chellenge.

Lets have a look at my card


Firstly, I stamped the cute Unicorns using archival ink and colored them with Zig real brush pens, I then fussy cut the images. I used Craftangles Basic stencil and Squeezed lemonade Distress ink for background, I die cut out the circles from vellum and adhered them on the stencilled background.I then foam mounted the fussy cut images on vellum circles. I stamped different sentiments from same stampset on strips of paper and glued them down, Lastly I added pearl drop to finish off my card.

I hope you like it!

Happy Crafting!!

Joining in



Comments