Celebrate in Parrotise!!


Hello Everyone,

How are you all today? I hope all of you having good crafty time!

I recently got all my prizes i won last year and this year. My friend brought it for me all the way from USA.  I couldn't wait trying my hands on them so, decided to use them one by one..lol.
I fell in love with this stamp as soon as i saw it and i find it cutest and unique, I also love all the sentiments in this set. It's the Parrot-ise Stamp by Your Next Stamp.

Lets have a look at my card


I did stencilling for the background using cloud stencil and Tattered rose distress ink, I stamped the cute parrots and colored them using Zig real brush pens. I wanted a rainbow in my paradise but did not want to overcrowd my card so i decided to color my parrots in rainbow colors. Then I die cut out the clouds out of white cardstock and vellum and adhered them on stencilled clouds. I then foam mounted my parrots. I die cut out the sentiment using Celebrate word die and stamped the sentiment " In Parrotise " by masking it which is from same stampset.

Here are some close ups

                                             


                                    

I hope you like my little Parrot-ise!

Happy Crafting!!

Joining in


                                                        Your Next Stamp- Celebration

                                                                           
                                                                      Stamplorations

                                                             

                                                                           


Comments