Life is a Beautiful Ride!!


Hello Friends,

I hope all of you having a good crafty time.

Recently I won a gift voucher of Ranganjali store and I bought "Newton scoots by stampset" by Newton's Nook . I just love this cute kitty riding on scooter and my hands were itching to ink it up.

Lets have a look at my card


I used the Inky paws challenge colors in my card. I used yellow,orange and brown for ground and grass and dabbed some teal color over the yellow to get kinda greenish blue look to the grass. I wanted a Autumn look for my card and i love the way it turned out. It's like Newton is riding back to his Home in an Autumn afternoon.

Hope you like it !!

Happy crafting!!

Joining in






Comments

  1. What a fun card. It looks like Newton's enjoying his time in the country.
    Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Hugs
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun take on the challenge. I adore your scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just adorable! thanks for joining us for this inky paws challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I love how you created such an amazing autumn setting for Newton to enjoy his ride! Fabulous! So glad you shared your amazing work with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and scene. Very fun. Thanks for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge and sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card! Very autumn looking scene!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!