Thank you!!


Hello Friends,

How are you all today?

Life has been busy so was bit away from the blogland but now i have decided to do blogging on weekends..I made few cards and some of them i have shared on Instagram already.

Lets have a look at one of the CAS cards



I used All occasion sentiments stampset  and Background builders: saquared stampset by Uniko. Lastly, I added some dots using black pen and some enamel dots to finish off mu card.

Hope you like it!!


Happy Crafting!!


Joining in












Comments

  1. Very nice, CAs forsure and fabulous useof B&W only. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like it? No I love it! Super CAS card and very stylish too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely graphic CAS card! Love it! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!