I'm over the Moon for you!!!



Hello Friends,

This is my second post of the day and i am going to share a bit different card from the one i shared before.

Lets have a look


I started blending various blue shades of inks to make the Galaxy background and splattered some white paint. I then stamped the cute little Astronaut from Space Explorer stampset by MFT and colored it with Derwent pencils. I wanted to show the Moon surface too,so i just drew and colored and fussy cut it.

I hope you like it!!


Happy Crafting!!


Joining in










Comments

  1. Awesome card! Love the coloring and moon layout too. Thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed checking this post yesterday ! Loved your take on sketch and the effect you have achieved with pencils !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! You've been super creative with the sketch you've used and I love the sky you created. Great coloring too. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fabulous, especially love your galaxy background. The way you used the different blues with it being lighter in the middle gives such dimension. Your so good with your pencil colouring, really brings the astronaut to life and the details on your moon are brilliant. So very glad you joined us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!