Colorful Ink blended background cards- DT post for Craftyscrappers

Hello Friends,


Craftyscrappers has launched Dye ink pads this month.There are total 16 colors and i have got 8 colors in my DT kit. These Inks are water reactive and super bright, They are very easy to blend and very pocket friendly..I have made four cards using these inks and different techniques like Blending, Stenciling and Acrylic block stamping. I also have the Video for the same which you can check it out Here.

Lets have a look at the cards

Here is the pic of my First card


1) I took a Piece of smooth white cardstock and started blending the ink yellow ink namely Daffodil 
2) Then i started blending Orange ink namely Sunflower and then Red one namely Apple.
3) I then sprinkled some water and and dabbed it off with Tissue paper.
4) I stacked the Four Diecuts of Butterfly and adhered it on the blended background.
5) I stamped the sentiment with versamark ink on a strip of vellum and used Ranger black embossing powder and heat embossed it.
6) I then adhered the entire panel on white cardbase

Now lets have a look at my second card


1) I used Craftyscrappers Basket weave stencil and place it on the white cardstock and blended the Arctic Ink.
2) I then re positioned the stencil and blended the Lavender ink.
3) I stamped the sentiment on Black strip of paper with versamark ink and used Ranger white embossing powder and heat embossed it.
4) I then adhered the entire panel on white cardbase.


Here is my Third card


1) I used the same technique "Stencilling" in this card too.
2) I used Craftyscrappers Swirls Stencil and inks Arctic and Lavender
3) I satmped the sentiment on black strip of paper using versamark ink and ranger white embossing powder and heat embossed it.
4) I then glued down the entire panel on black cardbase.
( I have not shown this card in my video as i have used the same technique to avoid being langthy)

And here is my last card


1) For this card, I used Acrylic block stamping technique for this card.
2) I applied the three inks DAffodil, Cotton candy and Arctic one by one on big size Acrylic block.
3) I then Sprayed the generous amount of water on it and stamped directly on watercolor paper.
4) I let it air dry. you can also use heat gun if you want to,to speed up the process.
5) I then stamped the leaves and sentiment using versamark ink and used white embossing powder and heat embossed it.
6) I then foam mounted the entire panel on white cardbase.

I hope you like them!!

Happy Crafting




Comments