Birthday cards- DT Inspiration for Craftyscrappers

Hello Everyone,

Craftyscrappers is celebrating their 6th Birthday this month and have released cute Birthday stamps. I am going to share two Birthday cards today which i made using these newly released stampsets.

Lets have a look at my First Card



1) I used Birthday pals stampset for this card, I stamped the critters on watercolorpaper and colored them with Camlin watercolors. I then Fussy cut all the images. 
2) I took White cardstock and diecut a circle and then dry embossed it.
3) I took another white cardstock and using stencil and Craftyscrappers premium inkpads, i made sky and grass.
4) I then foam mounted the dry embossed panel and adhered all the fussy cut images.
5) I stamped the sentiment from same stampset on strip of paper and adhered it using glue.


Here is my Second card



1) I used Craftyscrappers 6th Birthday stampset for this card. I stamped the image on watercolorpaper and colored it with camlin watercolors.
2) I then fussy cut the image and foam mounted it on white cardbase.
3) I also added Craftyscrappers sequins and washi tape to finish off my card.

I hope you like them. You can check the entire new release by Craftyscrappers here

Happy Crafting!!


Comments

  1. Love both the cards, so adorable, especially the scene you have created in the first one. I am fan of your coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!