You are my favorite- DT post for Craftscrappers

Hello Everyone..


I have another Video Tutorial to share with you all today..Craftyscrappers has launched some amazing Valentine theme stamps this month and i have used one of the newly released "You and Me"stampset for my card..You can check the video tutorial here


Lets have a look at the card




1) First of all, I stamped the Cute couple image on watercolor paper and colred it with camlin watercolors.
2) Then i added some details using color pencils ans fussy cut them.
3) For background i placed Craftscrappers Hearts stencil on white cardstock and blended pink ink.
4) I then mounted the fussy cut image on hearts background using foam tape.
5) I stamped the sentiment ''You are my favorite" from the same stampset on a strip of paper and pasted it using glue.
6) I adhered entire panel on a white cardbase using Glue.

Here is a Close up


Hope you like it!!

Happy Crafting!!


Comments

  1. This looks gorgeous, love the coloring and the BG. This sure stole my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!